Lifestyle Membership Cancellation Policy
Unused hour’s rollover if unused and once accrued can be used even if you cancel your membership!
- Cancellation Policy: At spa810 we ask that each Member submit a thirty day written notice to the spa director or front desk employee of the spa they are a member of. Credits can be gifted or used as gift certificate.
- All service credits acquired during your Membership will continue to be held on your account. Credits will never expire!
- All appointment cancellations will require a 24-hour cancellation notice. If you do not call to cancel your appointment before the close of the business day prior, or you have a “no show” your credit card on file will be charged a fee of $25.00.
- Freeze Policy: the freeze policy is good for 5 months after that the membership becomes active again. Credits cannot be used during the freeze. If member wants a service, they will pay non-member prices.
- Refund Policy: Products can be exchanged for a new product(s) or spa credit only. No money will be refunded on services, memberships without a cancellation notice or gift cards as the refund will be issued as spa credit. spa810, does not issue refunds to clients on services, Groupons, Yelp promotions, Spa Week, Gift Certificates, Living Social, Deal Chicken, Laser Packages, Lifestyle Memberships paid in advance, prepaid packages or on services/gratuity that one has had within one of our spa810 locations.